Terms and conditions
Access to and use of this site ('college-optometrists.org') is provided by the COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRISTS subject to the following terms:
1. By using college-optometrists.org you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of college-optometrists.org. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use college-optometrists.org.
2. The COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRISTS may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRISTS. Your continued use of college-optometrists.org after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of college-optometrists.org
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use college-optometrists.org content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any college-optometrists.org content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of college-optometrists.org content requires the prior written permission of the COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRISTS.
4. You agree to use college-optometrists.org only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of college-optometrists.org. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within college-optometrists.org.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. college-optometrists.org content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRISTS, is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will the COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRISTS be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of college-optometrists.org regardless of the form of action.
7. The COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRISTS does not warrant that functions contained in college-optometrists.org content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that college-optometrists.org or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying the COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRISTS, are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRISTS. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRISTS.