- You must not supply powered contact lenses without a valid specification.
- Powered contact lenses may be supplied directly, or under your supervision or general direction.
- You should not supply zero-powered contact lenses without a current specification.
- Zero powered contact lenses may be supplied directly, or under your supervision, but not under your general direction.
- You must make arrangements for a patient you supply with contact lenses to receive aftercare as far as, and for as long as, is reasonable.
- This Guidance does not change what you must do under the law