Get the app
The College of Optometrists’ member app helps support members in providing the best possible patient care. The app gives College members easy access to a range of its core clinical guidance, all of which can be accessed even when working offline:
- Guidance for Professional Practice
- Clinical Management Guidelines (CMGs) - including new clinical images
- Optometrists’ Formulary
The College app also provides members with:
- Ethical scenarios - members can test their knowledge of the Guidance for Professional Practice, even when they are offline
- Patient videos
- Patient resources - including patient factsheets and a direct link to the College's patient material order form
- Access to Clinical Advisers.
One of the key app features is the ability to access core clinical guidance anywhere, including when working offline, giving College members a quality user experience, wherever they are.
- Pre-reg jobs board.