Get the app
The College of Optometrists’ member app helps support members in providing the best possible patient care. The app gives College members easy access to a range of its core clinical guidance, all of which can be accessed even when working offline:
- Guidance for Professional Practice
- Clinical Management Guidelines (CMGs) - including new clinical images
- Optometrists’ Formulary
- COVID-19 guidance.
The College app also provides members with:
- the latest news releases
- ethical scenarios - members can test their knowledge of the Guidance for Professional Practice, even when they are offline
- patient videos
- patient resources - including patient factsheets, posters and a direct link to the College's patient material order form
- access to Clinical Advisers
- CET and CPD events listing
- pre-reg jobs board.
One of the key app features is the ability to access core clinical guidance anywhere, including when working offline, giving College members a quality user experience, wherever they are.
- COVID-19 guidance - to help optometrists understand how to adapt their working practices when in the lockdown and recovery phase of the pandemic
- Updated patient resources.